1) the daily administrative work of the Center;
2) Assist with the internal and external communication; the reception and arrangement of visitors;
3) Coordination of meetings, seminars, Drexel-SARI programming, etc; management of documents and papers, and support for visiting researchers (faculty and students);
4) Other tasks assigned.
1) Master’s Degree or above, excellent oral and written English, preferably with overseas working experience.
2) Abilility to work with audio-visual technology and remote conferencing tools and excellent skills in writng and public relations;;
3) Hard-working, honest, independent, creative, and a good team player with excellent communication skills;
4) Candidates with project management or research in relevant areas a plus.
1) Application Forms, all downloadable at http://sari.ys168.com/
2) Resume and scans of qualification certificates
3) Track record statements including professional titles, qualification certificate, award certificates, etc.
Interested applicants please send your application documents to the following email address and specify in the subject your name, the position, research area that you are applying for.
Address: No. 99 Haike Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong Shanghai, China, 201210
For more job opportunities, please refer to our homepage http://www.sari.cas.cn/